Wednesday, July 18, 2012

cruelty to children

Way too much Cruelty to Children happens these days. I hate when i turn on the TV and see parents have killed their own kids.How could anybody do that, i just don't understand it.

I try not to turn on the news because i hate it when i see those horror stories of missing kids,hurt kids, abused kids and bad nannies caught on tape abusing and neglecting our children.

This is an issue i wish i could solve but i can not.It is up to humans to stop their own actions.If you feel like you are losing your temper with any children then you need to walk away.Don' take it out on kids.

I know that kids can be frustrating trust me i have 2 young girls and they make me mad sometimes but i never let myself lose it to the point of hurting them.They are kids it is expected that they make messes and cry and annoy you.All kids will do this.If you can not handle it then you should not be around kids.

Alot of parents want to protect their kids from harm but they also have to go to work.I had to leave my kids with babysitters a few times and i just had to pray and hope that i knew them well enough to take good care of my kids.

It broke my heart to leave them but i did not have a choice at the time.

Cruelty to children it's got to stop


No More Nannies


                                                              
I do not have all the answers but i have a solutions to parents who want to stay home with their kids instead of hiring a nanny or babysitter.

I work from home and it is really easy.I am not just saying that it is true.It is easier than the job i had before i started working from home.

I just decided one day that i was not going to go to work for 8 dollars an hour an leave my kids with anyone again.I got lucky and found this website that gave me hope again.My sponsor told me that i needed to commit myself to it for 6-12 months before i gave up and so i said i would.I am so glad that i did cause i know that we will be find now.

I hope to help more parents work from home.

No more babysitters or Nannies.

If you want to work from home this is the easiest and best home business that i found.And i seen alot.
So give it a try it is only 25 Dollars to start.You will be so glad that you did if you commit to it and learn a little and act on the training tips that they give you.

Cruelty to Children needs to stop.


JOIN ME NOW  and i will be your business partner and help you out along the way.

No More Nannies

To your success,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment